CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS OFFICER
Date: December 12, 2019
Company: Istituto Marangoni
Role: Customer Service Relations Officer
Hierarchically reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Location: Milano (MI - Italy)
Reporting to Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Relations Officer is responsible for providing an high quality and efficient customer service to prospects and customers through different channels (phone, email, SMS, chat, …) both inbound and outbound in order to improve sales results for Istituto Marangoni.
The role will also manage all organizational aspects, understanding needs customers/Company) and applying qualitative standards of product/service stimulating development of the relationship.
key purpose of the role
- Provides properly, effectively and timely answers to prospects and customers through the different active channels (inbound calls, chat, email, ..) tracking and monitoring activities and results;
- Act proactively in order to minimize information and tools gaps with the aim of improving the service offered;
- Find effective solutions in managing a complaint or disservice demonstrating the value of the Company;
- Create a climate of trust to retain customer loyalty;
- Run outbound campaigns (mainly through phone calls and emails/sms) to push sales results;
- Adopt and comply to the Company standards and procedures;
- Follow direction, suggestions and communication from the team leader in order to maximize service efficiency and sales results;
- Contribute to create and maintain a high-quality work environment so all team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
Education & skills:
- 3 Officers: fluency in english and italian (french is a strong plus); at least one with good french
- (able to backup for emergency or residual cases the “french speaking” officer)
- 1 Officer : fluency in French and english (italian is a strong plus)
- Any officer: able to speak in spanish or portuguese is a strong plus
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service (phone channel inbound and outbound mandatory);
- Analytical capabilities potential;
- Strong communication and listening capabilities;
- Strong sales and problem solving approach;
- Strong teamworking approach;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of excel and power point and CRM tools (Salesforce experience is a plus);
- Previous experience in the luxury/fashion industry is a plus;
- Available to work on shifts (Monday to Friday opening hours between 8am and 8 pm).
Applicants who meet the above-mentioned requirements can apply through this link.
All searches are aimed at candidates of both sexes, under the law 903/77.